Stillwater DLC not going to happen (confirmed)

Looks like it will be up to the modding community if we wish to see a Stillwater map in SR:IV :(
It was basically explained to me that it'd take a year to port the map, and about another year to add content. That being the case it wouldn't be feasible DLC.

All it means is if they did want to make Stillwater in the current game engine and graphics they'd need a lot of time. I'd rather it NOT be a DLC... but a full game!
If I am completely honest I eventually would like to see a 'Just Cause 2' sized map with Stillwater, Steelport and another city all connected by airports and bridges! :D

Maybe in the NextConsoleGen/NextGraphicsCardGen they'll work on a HUGE saints row experience for us. They've definitely got the engine down in my opinion. Just need to bring back those Septic Avenger and FUZZ etc

ooh while were at it. liberty city ported into sr4. DO IT. NAO.

Hmmm if you were to bring in Stillwater what version?
SR1, SR2, or an updated version that would be post SR2 (considering you burn down the Ghetto area in one of the SOS missions).

Hmmm if you were to bring in Stillwater what version?
SR1, SR2, or an updated version that would be post SR2 (considering you burn down the Ghetto area in one of the SOS missions).
I'd like to visit the SR1 Stillwater but during the game the earthquake happens and makes the SR2 Stillwater... but that'd be crazy because the Boss was in a coma and woke up to the Ultor take over.... unless time travel! :O

Back