"Steelport Here I Am" Didn't Trigger.

Hello, I am fairly new to this website, but I currently am having fun playing three Saints' Row releases (SR2, SRTT, and SRIV. PC version).

To begin, I have had no problems playing Saints Row: The Third since 2016 and now the problem starts to rack up pretty neatly, to say the worst. Apart from the constant re-downloading of the executables and laggings for more than a second and resulted in CTD after a few hours of gameplay.

So, a few hours ago, I ran into this problem. I am trying to replay the game again from the beginning and when I tried to start Pierce's first mission "Steelport Here I Am," I can't seem to start it. Unlike few other missions from the beginning, such as Genkibowl VII missions from Tammy or Andy Zhen's dangerous movie stunts. This particular one did not show me any waypoints or the usual phone call to start the mission. I already verified the cache a few times, but the problem still remains.

So, any pieces of advice that I can take to solve this problem? What should I do?

Thank you for your time.

Back