Starting a Weapon Mod, need suggestions before starting the models

Which weapons would you like to see in the mod?

• MK.21-Patriot

• AK-Something

• STALLONE MK.3

• S.P.S.C

• Sonderkommando S3

• SNAKE MK.II

• Podonok-82

• SEKS-69

• Magna 10mm (new)

• Amerikanskiy-80

Results are only viewable after voting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Observations:

IF YOU ARE GOING TO VOTE, AT LEAST COMMENT. I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE THINGS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE, THAT ONLY CAME HERE TO EARN BUT DON'T WANT TO CONTRIBUTE.

I am going to create an WiP Thread and a New Poll with brand new weapons (in this thread) when i get enough votes for these.

My project Will work like this:

• Most voted weapons will start to be made earlier
  • Less voted weapons will be made later
  • Weapons with votes beyond 5/3/2 will not be made
  • I'm always wide open for suggestions, if you wanna suggest a gun, just reply
Thanks for your attention and Let's Get Started!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, i decided to start a weapon replacement mod ( i have some modeling experience hehe but i never did weapons) winch i'm going to (at least try, and it's going to take a lot of work...) model some weapons i designed (mostly "tacticool" and hybrid weapons Example: Ak-74+MP5) and hopefully with some help, i'm going to ''shove'' them into SRIV as weapon replacements, it's the first stage of the mod, so im gonna upload here the concepts, just to check if you guys are into it. check out the pool so i can have an idea of what you guys are up to:
as you can see, the original weapon ideas have been maintained, like the scoped weapons still have scopes.

nMtYmdG.jpg

xjc3I6n.jpg

EG0TDfR.jpg
2E6ZFBd.jpg
nSunONE.jpg
wzOcvO9.jpg
cOzLGxz.jpg

6erfFoo.jpg

OAh2wF5.jpg

3a2RRpm.jpg

NOTE: All Automatic weapons/ASSault Rifles have Foregrips because in SR3/SR4 the animations for auto-guns have been set to use that "holding grip" stance.... i forgot to put the grip on the Mercenary LMG :oops:
-----------------------------SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOM--------------------------

Last edited:
I'm not sure if with the Sandbox+ Mod is possible to go to winter Steelport...but i came with this
Snow Camo Concept thingy:
BDwFixa.jpg

As you can see by the designs, i wanted to create some very rare and different weapon looks.
What about this big butt Shotgun??
1216ded.jpg

344qvx4.jpg

30auhx3.jpg

2hs6fth.jpg

Last edited:
They are all very good and choosing which ones to vote for was not easy.
Are you going to model them from scratch ?
Which 3D modeling programs do you use ?
Do you have a site that shows some of your 3D models you made ?

May I suggest a remodel for the Laser Sword that would probably not be too difficult and with a few added verticies and polygons would make a nice preview release mod.
001swordltn.png

Dude! i would love these :D maybe create a red and black weapons?you know,more hitman like :3 always wanted that look in game...anways,good luck m8

Thanks for your concept :)
00G9dO3.png
Admixon, did you make this Lightning Sword with the Weapon Mesh Tools from Volition or is this a render from a 3D modeling program ?
Excellent work there.

It's a render.

May I ask you which 3D modeling program was used to construct the Lightning Sword ?
In which 3D format is this mesh file ?
Are you going to use it in the weapon modding tool ? ( please do )
Would you consider uploading the file so that it can be converted to the 3D format required to import it into the weapon modding tool ?
Thanks.

May I ask you which 3D modeling program was used to construct the Lightning Sword ?
It's Blender.
Are you going to use it in the weapon modding tool ? ( please do )
Would you consider uploading the file so that it can be converted to the 3D format required to import it into the weapon modding tool ?
I think I would make it as a mod but using this: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sriv-sdk-release-a-weapon-tools.7213/
I can only repleace my sword with basseball + add some glowing effect. I would like to have tool coverting mesh files from game to fbx (or other) but I have only converter FBX to mesh.

Back