STAG: Back in Action

You know I find fighting yahoos on hoverbikes to be highly irritating anyway. I wouldn't mind if they were just totally gone. Just saying..

Played this last night, I absolutely love it! I missed the VTOLs coming to get me and having squads of four show up when I've been really bad makes me giddy that I get to torture STAG with my TK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS!

I've been trying, problem is, there's no way to just drop something with telekinesis, so I end up pegging it at the wall at 100 kmph. I got into a vtol, but it was rammed by another vtol. By the way, I really hope you don't take out the specter, or at least leave it as an option, they tend to fly straight into other aircraft, and it looks kind of awesome.

I've been trying, problem is, there's no way to just drop something with telekinesis, so I end up pegging it at the wall at 100 kmph. I got into a vtol, but it was rammed by another vtol. By the way, I really hope you don't take out the specter, or at least leave it as an option, they tend to fly straight into other aircraft, and it looks kind of awesome.

Use Life Drain telekinesis even with all of the upgrades you will run out a charge for it, afterwords your character automatically drops whatever it is they are holding. Also you still have to have some notoriety if you don't the moment your character drops the specter it disappears automatically. Like I said before they are hard as hell to catch.

Just so you know they are glitched a little bit. Flight mode all it is good for is just flying don't expect to kill anything with the gun not even facing forward.

Well at first I didn't think it was working but I finally found out that it is compatible with Idol's Wardrobe Color Changer and Customize Any Vehicle mod. You just have to pick up the vehicle from a Gateway, using your phone to spawn it doesn't work.

Another reason why I love this mod.

Back