Saints Row: The Third SRTT Remastered Opinion

That's just it. That never made sense to me either, the Boss blissfully roams Steelport with a dildo bat and farts in jars, even though their best friend, who was with them from the beginning, has just "died".

Yet Shaundi (The loa dust smoking, hacky sack kicking, carefree hippie chick) has her personality completely flipped because of Gat's death, even though they are rarely seen together in SR2.

As for Dex, I guess he got a "get out of jail free" card. Because the Boss doesn't care about getting even with him any more.

Then Gat being in Gangstas In Space, even though he's "dead"... The plot made no sense.

I get that, it always felt weird playing SRTT with the Boss being all happy and silly, knowing Gat just died not too long ago, and I was happy when I saw the trailer of his return after seeing hints in SRTT like the news ticker during the Genkibowl intro. But when I played SRIV he didn't feel like the same character anymore and was boiled down to murder and violence.
Agreed, but he was stuck in a simulation that forced him to watch Aisha die repeatedly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only ever played SRTT as the Caucasian Female, but recently I decided to give the other voices a chance. And now my favorite voice is the Russian Female.

Especially when she admits to wanting to make love to Pierce in front of a live studio audience. And when she's asking Kia what she thinks of Pierce (as Cyrus), I couldn't stop laughing.

I first played SR3 coming off the back of GTA 4, so naturally I picked the Russian fem. Imagine my delight when I heard an idle line about not having recieved a phone call from cousin Niko in a long time...

Back