SRIV SDK Release B: Clothing Item Tools

Hello, is it possible to convert models with their skeletions from game into FBX or any 3d program?
Yes and no. There is 3d max plugin for import but it can only import character's cloth with hair and lods(1-3) for a head. One problem: it gets insane when seeing some additional bones(for hair, tail, etc) and sets weights to wrong bones. You can't import head, because of game use same mesh for every head with modified vertices positions, there is the only morph file that contains this data in the folder.

Yes and no. There is 3d max plugin for import but it can only import character's cloth with hair and lods(1-3) for a head. One problem: it gets insane when seeing some additional bones(for hair, tail, etc) and sets weights to wrong bones. You can't import head, because of game use same mesh for every head with modified vertices positions, there is the only morph file that contains this data in the folder.
this indeed what I looked for. at least partially. thank you!

this indeed what I looked for. at least partially. thank you!
Also if you really want full character mesh you can grab head by ninja ripper in force mode, the facial animation here based on morphs\blendshapes so it always weighted to head, eyes and neck bones.

Also if you really want full character mesh you can grab head by ninja ripper in force mode, the facial animation here based on morphs\blendshapes so it always weighted to head, eyes and neck bones.
i saw maxscript for import morphs here, might it work? nR can rip them but head will be in default shape for sure.

Back