Saints Row IV SRIV SDK Release A: Weapon Tools

Woot! Well this is gonna be interesting. Now I just have to find the time to read AND Watch the Tutorial. However I have good money on this that I'm gonna Fail to understand the basics and Totally Crash the system. Just like I did with Oblivion, Fallout 3, New Vegas....Skyrim.....other games. Damn I Fucked up alot. Anywho Thanks for this. Like I said I'm Gonna damn well try.

Last edited:
Thank You! :)
I'm waiting for character's and more friendly text editing tools, modding solutions.
I anticipate the character work "shouldn't" take me much longer. I can't be more specific until I get a little bit further with it.

I anticipate the character work "shouldn't" take me much longer. I can't be more specific until I get a little bit further with it.
I got a question now that we got the first part of the sdk would this mean it wouldn't take so long to release the rest cuz a year was pretty long for just the one part I hope the rest release sooner then a year apart I am not trying to sound rude just curious:).

Now that the crunchers ( executables that turn the intermediate files to game binary ), are mostly completed, all the files the converter tool is writing out from the fbx files are essentially the same files that a character or customization clothes use. So technically you can already do character or clothing replacements with the tools as they are now, but you need the skeletons to model the meshes and bind them to so they work properly in game. Preparing the character skeleton files is what im currently in the process of working on.

I would be happy if someone could make a tutorial for blender users. ;)

I would be happy too. So far I'm not having any luck getting the FBX templates to open in Blender.

Edit: Apparently some of the files are in ASCII format and others are binary. Blender only likes the binary FBX files (like the Maya version of the ratstick).

Last edited:
Back