SR4 homies import mod

не мог сказать. Я вхожу в этот моддинг больше, чем я думал, поэтому я экспериментировал (естественно, 99% из них не удалось). Могу я пока заинтересовать тебя Шаунди? : View attachment 22760 View attachment 22761 для всех, кто загружает, я предоставил Viper venoms ASM updater для всех, кто в нем нуждается. Поместите файлы asm и str2 в основную папку вместе с ASM updater и поместите файл vpp в папку packfiles/pc/cache.[/ЦИТАТА]
Cool. Thank you!

ehh another good mod that you have to wait ,you have made more mods for saints? (sorry for my english xd)
20190815181638_1.jpg

Yeah, Clara from the morningstar has come to party with the saints.

I may have started over with this project to be honest...but I certainly like how it's turning out.

I love that you replaced SR3 Shaundi with SR4's model of her from SR2

I'm shocked people are still intrested in this thread............. Well let me revive it with a rant post - I can't get muderbots to work in SR3, all I get is a floating torso; I wanted to make a Luchaborgs gang goddammit! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is this what people would prefer? Seperate downloads so u can pick and choose? I would be more than happy to oblige requests, although I will admit the process is easy once u get used to it...it is...to reiterate my first post just incredibly tedious.
Hey i'm not dissing your mod or anything I was just pointing out that someone got a Fun Shaundi Mod working. If you could release them separately that would be nice. If you take request's than I would like to suggest-

SR4 - Lin over Asha & Donnie over Matt Miller

SR3 - Lin over SR3 Shaundi

SR3 - SR2 Default Player over Johnny Gat

SR3 - Maero over Angel

SR3 - Dex over Philippe Loren (he has a model in Saints Row Money Shot if you can find it)

SR3 - SR4 Matt Miller over SR3 Matt Miller

SR3 - Ronin over Saints

SR3 - Maero over Angel

SR3 - Dex over Philippe Loren

SR3 - Ronin over Saints

Maero over Angel would be really cool or over Killbane
Dane Vogel would be cool to replace either Phillipe or Cyrus
Ronin over Saints would also be cool though I think it would be cool to see the SR1 Gangs, SR2 Gangs and Ultor models from SR4 added to Gang Customization (or to replace the Syndicate instead)
Also, is it possible to change the cars the Saints drive? (outside of what's available in the normal game) Same for enemy gang cars?

Back