SR4 Candy Girl Tank Top and Daisy Approved Shorts

This replaces the SR3 Candy Girl Tank Top and the Hoochie Shorts to the ones from SR4
The tank top can be found on "Nobody Loves me" and the shorts can be found on "Planet Saints"

Installation:
Just extract the files in your main game folder.

Tank top.jpg

Shorts.jpg

Attachments

• SR4 Candy Girl Tank Top and Hoochie Shorts for SR3 by ReborN.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,438
Last edited:
is there any way to make this mod compatible with this mod?

I love this cloths and SR4 hairstyles too.

I'm wondering, does the Candy Girl Tank Top here looks the way it does on the screenshots here for everyone?

Thing is, i tried to port this item myself (i was even replacing the same item), but for whatever reason, colors on it look a lot darker than they're supposed to be. On ReborN07's screenshot the camisole looks almost white, but to me, even the lightest tone in the palette looks like mid-dark grey, and all the 1-3 and 7-9 color options are pretty much pitch black.
I thought that maybe i messed something up, and tried to install this mod, but it looks the same way to me. I tried running both DX11 and DX9 versions of the game just in case, no difference.

I imported some other items from SR4, and they looked the way they're supposed to. In SR4 this camisole look fine too. The only thing that i noticed is different about it is that it uses it's own spherical map, but messing around with it didn't seemed to make much difference.

Now i can import and convert this model using an SDK, make the colors look right that way, but i'm curious why am i having this issue, and ReborN07 doesn't seem to.

Here's how it looks in my game:

Attachments

• 20230803162848_1.jpg
    20230803162848_1.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
On ReborN07's screenshot the camisole looks almost white
Maybe because they're using some additional colors for clothing mod like this:

Maybe because they're using some additional colors for clothing mod like this:
Ah, yeah, you're probably right. I tried to install this mod, and it does allow me to get the same colors. Still curious why the default palette looks so dark.

Back