SR3 Save Editor C

I download all sr3 editor files and java but how is that work give soulation plz.
I'm not sure I understand the question. If you have the Java runtime installed, just double-click the .jar file. If your file associations are messed up, you can run it from a command line with, "javaw -jar <filename>".

97 vehicles is not the actual cap. if you take into consideration unlockables. With all vehicle unlockables unlocked, The garage holds 99. once 99 is acquired, each time the save editor is used the two over the 97 limit in the editor are just outright deleted. Please increase the limit to the actual max of 99.

Last edited:
For some reason, the vehicle maximum seems hard to nail down. Apparently, I've failed twice. I suspect there are conditions that may alter it. Anyway, I'll increase it to 99. There's room in the save file for 150, but they don't all show up.
how do you install it?
No installation of this program is necessary. Simply run the jar file with your Java runtime. If it's not correctly configured to run jar files from Explorer, use a command line: java -jar <filename>

v2.3 is published, with the garage change. There were other refactoring and IDE changes under the hood, so that must be why the file's a bit bigger now. I hope I didn't break anything. Most of those changes were a while ago. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the garage change! Now I can actually use this thing to organize my garage without it 'eating' two of my vehicles. I'm pretty sure 99 is the actual max though. It won't let me store anything more and I have every single vehicle ability unlocked and whatnot.

Back