SR2 Re-Texturing Project

You may need to see if you can seek out the OP. Which may be difficult as his name is Squash and he only made one post here with no contact info on his profile and he hasn't responded to PMs.

Whoa. Welcome back Squash!

Can you give us any updated info on this? How is stability? Does it work with the GotR mod?

Maybe IdolNinja could add this and Strogglet's Weapon Re-texture Project to the upcoming GotR 2.0. ;)

I take it you won't be finishing work on other textures in game? Maybe someone can make use of the source. :) Thanks for sharing!

You can upload it to these forums too.

He probably gave the source because he's no longer gonna work on it. I guess.

When I was working on it I used it with GotR and I didn't notice any difference in stability, no crashes or freezing or anything.
I won't be finishing this, but if anyone wants to take the source and work on it you are welcome to.

What % would you estimate you completed things at?

I'd love to see someone or some people tackle and finish it. Again maybe see it included in GotR 2.0 with Strogglet's Weapon Re-texture Project. Would be sweet. :)

This should be moved to Mods in Progress so more can take at look and volunteer to work on it. ;) Maybe a Forum OverLord can move it.

I have been retexturing the commonly used textures in Sr2 and I was wondering if anyone had interest in using this kind of mod with their game.

If people show interest in this project I would like to expand it to cover most of the textures within the game. The textures being created are higher resolution and more detailed than the originals.

Below are some examples of some new textures.

0mYZiES.jpg

sW3lOTk.jpg

T2jguQF.jpg

IQeWQrU.jpg

Please reply if you would be interested in the continuation of this project!
continue pleeaaassseeee

p.s. im not the best with computers, how do I implement this into my game ? or is it so unfinished that it would be pointless

Back