Compilation SR1 Gameplay Mod

Disclaimer: Everything in this mod was found in the gamefiles. Nothing has been ripped or stolen from other games. Proof can be given if requested.

Update 1.1:
Added new animations for guns
taunts no longer make you talk

drugs optimization
new preload
fixes for multiplayer
removed bloat/unneeded files

removed mehrman

upload_2021-2-24_17-33-29.png
Correction of HUD Icons.

upload_2021-2-24_17-34-20.png
Taunts from SR1 Multiplayer (and added to preload)
upload_2021-2-24_17-35-54.png
Updated and partially fixed Drugs from sr1 (they were already in the files just deactivated)

What needs to be done:
Different smoking animation for the bong (might be lost)
Restore the kick function from SR1 that was replaced by human shield (kick1 is in the game, just isnt used)
Allow weapons to be instantly switched without delay
Make the playa hold guns sideways
Different default stance
Re-add the sprint bug
Press down on dpad to heal (maybe)
Possible MP mods?
BONUS: added jackhammer weapon from sr undercover psp

This mod is meant to work well with the SR1 Texture Pack but it needs to be modified heavily before I can say its good enough.

I would also like to work with other modders to make this the encompassing sr1 overhaul mod.

Attachments

• SR1GOv1.1.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 2,251
Last edited:
Thanks, I've released a partially completed version before but this one actually does the walking and sprinting for all guns. I just need to make the boss hold the gun sideways now
Been looking for those animations for a while, not sure if they got replaced with other animations or got removed

The bong and pipe animations are in the game and do work, I'm guessing what's missing is whatever code decided which animation to use since all smokes use the blunt animation by default.
In regards to sideways guns, I don't think you'll have much luck. I've tried searching myself and I haven't found many traces of those old weapon animations. Interestingly, the female walk cycles do still hold them sideways, for what that's worth.

The bong and pipe animations are in the game and do work, I'm guessing what's missing is whatever code decided which animation to use since all smokes use the blunt animation by default.
In regards to sideways guns, I don't think you'll have much luck. I've tried searching myself and I haven't found many traces of those old weapon animations. Interestingly, the female walk cycles do still hold them sideways, for what that's worth.
Do you have the name of those female walk cycles? I can go into GML1 and replace the anims that way. Also if I could have the name of the bong anim I think i know where to put it :)

upload_2021-2-25_6-38-44.png
I added this to GML1 and it should create a disconnection between the bong and other smokables. I'll also check the reference items_3d to see what it says for bong

View attachment 27831 I added this to GML1 and it should create a disconnection between the bong and other smokables. I'll also check the reference items_3d to see what it says for bong
I have tried that before and couldn't get it to work, despite references to those animation states existing the game doesn't seem to make use of them at all.
In regards to the weapon animations, they're all some varient of glf1_[weapon_type]_rd_walk and should be handy enough to find.

Back