SR:TT Remaster | More destructible objects

Yes, use WinMerge to compare both files and see the differences between them, then copy over the differences from one file to the other.
Hi, I tried but didn't succeed.
I'm not familiar with this tool, if I merge them it basically remove one of the mod. I need to merge the despawn value of the other mod and also remove all "delete if destroyed" (something like that) of this thread's mod. I can do it lines by lines but I will take me hours, I bet I can ask it to modify specific lines but idk how

Also tried merging the two mods but there are so many strings that:
1. it's very time-consuming to merge
2. I'm sure one mod will overwrite the other one as they share same strings

I tried merging the two mods:oops:
Hi, I tried but didn't succeed.
I'm not familiar with this tool, if I merge them it basically remove one of the mod. I need to merge the despawn value of the other mod and also remove all "delete if destroyed" (something like that) of this thread's mod. I can do it lines by lines but I will take me hours, I bet I can ask it to modify specific lines but idk how

Attachments

• level_objects.xtbl
    184.6 KB · Views: 300
I tried merging the two mods:oops:
Hey,
thanks but the "<Flag>disappear_on_death</Flag>" string is still in the file. How did you edited all those lines ? One by one ??
I think WinMerge can remove one specific line like "<Flag>disappear_on_death</Flag>" from the whole text but I don't know how, can't find anything on internet. I think I will take your work and remove the remaining lines one by one ;)

Hey,
thanks but the "<Flag>disappear_on_death</Flag>" string is still in the file. How did you edited all those lines ? One by one ??
I think WinMerge can remove one specific line like "<Flag>disappear_on_death</Flag>" from the whole text but I don't know how, can't find anything on internet. I think I will take your work and remove the remaining lines one by one ;)
Ctrl+H Bulk replacement,I deleted all "<Flag>disappear_on_death</Flag>" this time:)

Attachments

• level_objects.xtbl
    183.4 KB · Views: 297
Ctrl+H Bulk replacement,I deleted all "<Flag>disappear_on_death</Flag>" this time:)
Thanks, hitpoint values are not the same as this mod and debris stay mod tho, some went from 100 to 10000 on your file :p but it's ok I'm fixing that, it's a lot easier with your tip

Back