SR:TT | NTP - Summer

sorry and that I was with the page translator was on what I wanted to say was that I loved this mod and wanted to ask if one day you or another developer could create a mod that would make the npcs main story characters and the player doesn’t look like they’re made of plastics I don’t know how to explain it right but there’s a strange light on them and it looks like they’re plastic (and sorry)

sorry and that I was with the page translator was on what I wanted to say was that I loved this mod and wanted to ask if one day you or another developer could create a mod that would make the npcs main story characters and the player doesn’t look like they’re made of plastics I don’t know how to explain it right but there’s a strange light on them and it looks like they’re plastic (and sorry)

Here: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/new-skin-and-hair-colors-mod-by-cazzonero.842/

Thanks! This was one of my fave mods for SR4 and I wasn't sure I'd get it to work now I'm using the gog version of SR3 (that I guess is the same as SR4, still need to install that later.) At first I made a mods folder and it didn't work in there, but then I just dropped the files into the main folder and it works fine.

Thanks! This was one of my fave mods for SR4 and I wasn't sure I'd get it to work now I'm using the gog version of SR3 (that I guess is the same as SR4, still need to install that later.) At first I made a mods folder and it didn't work in there, but then I just dropped the files into the main folder and it works fine.
It's sometimes worth reading installation guide on the first page and no, SR3 and SR4 aren't the same.

It's sometimes worth reading installation guide on the first page and no, SR3 and SR4 aren't the same.

Ah I usually install from the first post instructions but because I'm using the gog version I wasn't sure if they were for steam only (and I saw the mod folder part for gog on the SR4 thread which I guess I'll have to do with SR4.) Glad to have it working anyway and thanks again.

bloody effin' yes!! this mod is brilliant!! once i got it workin', it was easily the most beautiful mod for this game!! amazin work!! keep it up!! i look forward to other mods of yours!!🥰

this is heaven, thank you very much, works like a charm

Attachments

• hd.png
    hd.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 100
Back