!!!Spoiler Alert!!!: I'd like the hand blast ability from the 'power armor'

thatd be nice wouldnt it? XD

Also the homies have a haduken street fighter style animation, any way we could get that for our own animation for blast powers?
ik i'm quite late but the hadouken animation is actually the former kind of super powers you had like in sr3,it was a dlc where in one mission you got superpowers for a limited time (super speed,super punch and fireball hadouken). maybe they are still coded in the game,not sure but they sure are fun to play with when you make the fireball one-hit everything.

ik i'm quite late but the hadouken animation is actually the former kind of super powers you had like in sr3,it was a dlc where in one mission you got superpowers for a limited time (super speed,super punch and fireball hadouken). maybe they are still coded in the game,not sure but they sure are fun to play with when you make the fireball one-hit everything.

the Trouble With Clones DLC? You may not be able to get that animation cause it can be removed. You might need SDK ( Software Developer Kit ) to create that animation.

the Trouble With Clones DLC? You may not be able to get that animation cause it can be removed. You might need SDK ( Software Developer Kit ) to create that animation.
no it's there,i mean if superpower homies can use the animation i'm pretty sure you can use it,i'm not a modder tho so i couldn't know.anyway i don't rly want it anyway,if i really did i could just go back to srtt and use sandbox :3.

Back