someone please tell me a mod or make a mod so my male character looks like a female (trap)

something like the body shape in sr 2 that can make the male character when you put 7 to 0 look like they have a female looking body that makes him androgynous. because the only thing i can make that is not cis, is the face so i will like to actually someone show me or make a mod that can make the male character female looking

don't ban me (for this) or treat me like a weirdo, i just want to play as a trap, not a typical masculine af transvestite

something like this

Attachments

• __christine_original_drawn_by_kuro_kuronell__cc0a7355b573fb2d215d61b9a1c94333.jpg
    __christine_original_drawn_by_kuro_kuronell__cc0a7355b573fb2d215d61b9a1c94333.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,845
IDK how character system works in SR2 but I guess that is one file for both gender with some male and female presets, In SR3 developers start to using separetes files with different skeletons, yeah that is some morph to transform one gender to other but I belive it's using only for seemles swap models in clinic. So in your case it's only possible to make some trap model as suit.
giphy.gif

Sure man, in fact are some trap Suits that now can be used?, Well is that, i'm a dude who in some time wanna realese a game after one i'm making because well i like to make stories about traps in roles that actually are not meant to traps as in this case being a Foreigner mexican italian Yakuza trap with superpowers that want to take Japan at sr style ... But thats other story, well the point here is ¿Are actually a suit that can make my character a trap or you can make that suit? I Will wait the answer man

Gst for life (some fictional gang i make when i Was playing SA and i have the idea of a gang that the members are only traps (male and female) living in the ghetto

I say only theoretical things. Yes that possible to convert some female body model to the male costume that will hide original body also i guess that is possible to convert sr4 female body to male with some changes but that is extremly hard work.
I can not get it for it because at least a month my computer will be unavailable. Maybe someone else will do it. Is Kinzie's skin from gat outta hell not anavaible for men?

Back