Slick TOD's

Real World - Night
Saints_Row_IV_Screenshot_2019.06.11_-_15.15.16.82.png

Real World - Overcast (Rain is not part of it, im using the mod by Admixon)
Saints_Row_IV_Screenshot_2019.06.11_-_14.51.07.42.png
Saints_Row_IV_Screenshot_2019.06.11_-_14.53.14.79.png

Saints_Row_IV_Screenshot_2019.06.11_-_15.27.34.22.png
Hey, how are you playing with sr4 Gat? Is that a mod or something? If it is can you share, I wanted to play with that version for a long time now ))

Mod is back in production, attempting to remake PAX Demo night time
And ofcourse i recreated the four SR3 tod's aswell, here's a pic of daytime one
Hello. Looks very nice! Is there progress on this mod and will the TOD from the ETD be restored? Particularly interesting, in my opinion, are TODs from PAX Demo and ETD.

Hello. Looks very nice! Is there progress on this mod and will the TOD from the ETD be restored? Particularly interesting, in my opinion, are TODs from PAX Demo and ETD.
There has been no progress since the last post because i haven't been interested in modding Saints Row as of lately, my old version had ETD TOD's recreated but the files are gone at this point because i was stupid to delete my entire SR4 install without backing up any of the files i had at that stage, which also resulted in me losing the entire mod

The last screenshots were from a remake that is left unfinished

Со времени последнего поста не было никакого прогресса, потому что в последнее время я не интересовался модификациями Saints Row, в моей старой версии были воссозданы ETD TOD, но файлы на данный момент исчезли, потому что я был глуп, удаляя всю свою установку SR4 без резервное копирование любых файлов, которые у меня были на этом этапе, что также привело к потере всего мода

Последние скриншоты были из ремейка, который так и остался незавершенным.
It's a pity. Are there any remnants left in the game files to restore these TODs? If so, I can try to recreate the TODs, but I need to know which specific files are left (their names and format).

It's a pity. Are there any remnants left in the game files to restore these TODs? If so, I can try to recreate the TODs, but I need to know which specific files are left (their names and format).
There are unused LUT's somewhere in the files and they can be reused, one of them is very green and was used in ETD as daytime, my remake of that was pretty much the SR3 ported daytime but with that ETD LUT

unknown.png

But it's worth to note that ETD had different TODs for alien and saint controlled districts, how they exactly looked like is unknown, i remember in misc_tables there's bunch of files similar to default_district that has unused TOD settings, the file is unused in SR4 but is used in SR3, i think most of them looked like crap ingame though

Last edited:
Back