Visuals & Graphics Shoes on "...bandages off..."

Howdy, Saints!

Is it possible to put the shoes on at the "...take the bandages off..." cutscene early in the game, this one if anyone's wondering --
SR2_BandagesOffCutscene.jpg
If yes, then can anyone help me by creating one? I'd appreciate as well if you can elaborate on how to make it if one had to do it them self.

Much thanks for considering this, and have a nice day! Cheers.

It's got something to do with the modded GotR patch; if you build vanilla SR2 and start the game, the Boss has in fact socks & shoes.
As to what causes them to disappear I have no clue, perhaps it's because of all the tweaks to character generation (like face/body makeups, unavailable eyes, etc.)

EDIT. GotR makes a lot of things disappear, at least in my game. For example, NPCs cleaning windows or sweeping the floor have neither wipers or brooms, they just 'mime' their actions empty-handed.

It's got something to do with the modded GotR patch; if you build vanilla SR2 and start the game, the Boss has in fact socks & shoes.
Well, GotR makes them barefooted even, hahah. However, I've never seen one with shoes on 'cause in vanilla it goes only with the socks. As why it became an issue for me was with the next scene the shoes are there, which--for consistency sake--think it's better to have them from the go.

I see, thanks for the information. Wasn't sure if I paid much attention to missing things in my earlier PTs of this game but with current run they seem noticeable.

Back