I'm not sure where lies the problem, but the alien laser guns are invisible for me. They "work" (meaning I can shoot with them), but the hands of my character remain empty. The same happens with doll melee weapon.

Edit: Another problem caused by this mod - it breaks the game on big missions. After cutscene the game freezes. Happened in main campaign mission, gangsta in space dlc mission. Uninstalling the mod helped, but I want to be able to play in the campaign with it :(

Any tech support is greatly appreciated.

To make everything easier, I will tell what I tried already. Clean game installation, mod reinstall, new game.

I'm using this mod, the npc behaviour and spawn one, hair mod (SR IV imports, just the hair files, no conflicts) and tacticool weapon retexture. Only this mod is causing problems (or one of it's component mods, definitely not giant airplanes as I disabled them).

Last edited:
Could someone tell me what does the file customize_us.le_strings file do? I installed the mod Saints Row IV hairstyles for SRTT and it did overwritte it, and now I'm afraid my game will blow up.

EDIT: I just searched and found it relates to taunt names in the creation menu. So, aside from those, it won't break anything? I guess I can't "merge" them sine Notepad++ won't open the file correctly.

Nah, strings are just the files that contain the text in game such as weapon names, descriptions, subtitles ect, the worst that would happen is that it doesn't display the proper text, which is nothing but a visual inconvenience.

I've just downloaded and installed this mod, and I've encountered a bug. When I start mission "Tour de Farce", Pierce doesn't appear - only Jimmy. Is there any way to fix this?

Will this ever be updated? It completely ruins the game by decreasing spawn rates massively, things like Trailblazing on Yearwood are legitimately impossible because streets are completely empty with this mod... It sucks so much too because I love the weapon chances.

Last edited:
It it possible to make just the weapons(vehicle weapons included) and perks in a pack.

I don't want the big temp weapons, or the "other stuff" like big planes..etc?

p.s the swarmatron is missing from the mission "tour de france" with this mod on?

Last edited:
Back