SRIV | Share your character pictures

It's the overly bright post-processing/bloom. Just turn it off in settings. Bloom is all that it visually controls right now anyways.
I've been able to remove most of the blurriness, but I get weird snow/static in the shadows and darker parts in general. It would be nice if we could adjust the lighting from within the Inauguration Station; I don't dig the washed-out look.

I liked your comparision 50percentJoe, here's mine:

EMFpjzN.gif

My femme boss in-between SR:TT and SRIV.

My comparision.
Am I wrong, or the one in Sr4 looks taller? I noticed this in all pictures that you posted, and now in mine.
Comparision.png
Adjusted and lowered some setting. Too high definition hurts my eyes

It's probabely still in, as Egyptian Princess wasn't in SR3's initiation station either.
And since they still have the egypt themed make up(No outfit though, odd<Egypt princes, Egypt priest, Pharoah, or Mummy would be fun)
Let's hope so. It would be strange to touch something that is perfectly fine. But for some reason i got a feeling that all the hairstyles seen in Inauguration station are final though. Hopefully i am wrong.

Let's hope so. It would be strange to touch something that is perfectly fine. But for some reason i got a feeling that all the hairstyles seen in Inauguration station are final though. Hopefully i am wrong.
It feels more like they only updated the Initiation station and added some new stuff.

It's an uncontrollable film grain filter from the looks of it. I'm not the biggest fan of it either.

It's an uncontrollable film grain filter from the looks of it. I'm not the biggest fan of it either.
Ooooooh, ok, that makes sense. Just, some people are taking pictures that seem to lack the overlay. If its just a filmgrain filter I'm ok with this. I mean it would be nice to be able to turn it off, but I was worried something was broken. lol

Back