Sexy Spacesuit

What would you recommend to someone who's willing to learn?
Man, IDK what to say on this. To make costume you need to learn polygonal modeling, principles of polygonal topology for animation, UV unwraping, how work non PBR materils, rigging&skining... If you didn't have some expirience in 3d modeling I'm afraid that almost impossible.
Easiest way for beginner is of cource make costume in the MarvelousDesigner and skin it in the Maya but without some basic knowleges you have real risk to stuck somwhere on the pipline.
P.S. Minute of greed. I accept requests on my patreon for 5$

Selling mods... I'm going to try to make this mod for free
Good luck with it but nothing in this this world is for free. Each work must be paid for bust not necessarily with money. Artists work for internal satisfaction of their ambitions. Their not the others but sometimes they coincide.
When someone request me to do something I'm not interested in I just say "paid me" instead of "no". This removes any excess questions.

Good luck with it but nothing in this this world is for free. Each work must be paid for bust not necessarily with money. Artists work for internal satisfaction of their ambitions. Their not the others but sometimes they coincide.
When someone request me to do something I'm not interested in I just say "paid me" instead of "no". This removes any excess questions.
I understand donating and "hey, if you want to support me here is my patreon" but I don't understand "hey, if you want that mod pay me".
You are the very first person on this site who wants money for mods. Srsly.

I understand donating and "hey, if you want to support me here is my patreon" but I don't understand "hey, if you want that mod pay me".
You are the very first person on this site who wants money for mods. Srsly.
Guy asked for help and I give him two choices. Devil always do the same. If he undertake the task to make that costume, I certainly could have advised him. Also please do not confuse the terms I ask for money for work not for the mod, it remains free for everyone.
I do not want to be suspicious but this post was existed more then month with no signs of life and if my sneaky messages сonvinced you to take this task that means I did something good.

Guy asked for help and I give him two choices. Devil always do the same. If he undertake the task to make that costume, I certainly could have advised him. Also please do not confuse the terms I ask for money for work not for the mod, it remains free for everyone.
I do not want to be suspicious but this post was existed more then month with no signs of life and if my sneaky messages сonvinced you to take this task that means I did something good.
Ok, do what you want. You're right. I'm not going to make this mod - too many projects.

Man, IDK what to say on this. To make costume you need to learn polygonal modeling, principles of polygonal topology for animation, UV unwraping, how work non PBR materils, rigging&skining... If you didn't have some expirience in 3d modeling I'm afraid that almost impossible.
Easiest way for beginner is of cource make costume in the MarvelousDesigner and skin it in the Maya but without some basic knowleges you have real risk to stuck somwhere on the pipline.
P.S. Minute of greed. I accept requests on my patreon for 5$
I was actually asking where could I learn to do this and a good beginner program (shit, I'm not asking to tune the Ferrari without knowing how to tune the Fiat). And about the Patreon, nah.

Back