SDK B Tutorial Clone Problem

Hello. I am trying to clone the "Generic Hero Mask" and following the instructions laid out in the SDK B tutorial I am running into a problem whenever I run the CustomizationItemClone Tool. I get this Cmd prompt "un-handled exception" message:
Unhandled Exception.JPG

Furthermore, the folder that appears in ThomasJepps tools folder, after running the application, is always empty on all attempts. So any advice on what I'm doing wrong:D? Please point me to another thread if this problem has already been stated and addressed.

Ok I have tried 2 more besides the generic hero mask: (2) Warrior Princess Helmet (3) Heavyweight Mask. Still the same result. Has anyone had any success with a specific mask, helmet, or hat, other than these?

Yeah it didn't work again. If possible can you provide a screenshot of how you are entering the "bathtowel" into the Clone Tool, via the Cmd prompt? I just want to see if I am entering things in wrong or not. No rush.

UPDATE: I'm a block head. I was not using the revised version of the Clone Tool. Once I swapped the old with the new, it worked first try. Sorry for continuing to prove that I'm a Noob:confused::D.

Last edited:
Yeah it didn't work again. If possible can you provide a screenshot of how you are entering the "bathtowel" into the Clone Tool, via the Cmd prompt? I just want to see if I am entering things in wrong or not. No rush.

UPDATE: I'm a block head. I was not using the revised version of the Clone Tool. Once I swapped the old with the new, it worked first try. Sorry for continuing to prove that I'm a Noob:confused::D.

Lol you welcome xd

Back