SDK B Tutorial Clone Problem

Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by tonyb42, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Hello. I am trying to clone the "Generic Hero Mask" and following the instructions laid out in the SDK B tutorial I am running into a problem whenever I run the CustomizationItemClone Tool. I get this Cmd prompt "un-handled exception" message:
    Unhandled Exception.JPG

Furthermore, the folder that appears in ThomasJepps tools folder, after running the application, is always empty on all attempts. So any advice on what I'm doing wrong:D? Please point me to another thread if this problem has already been stated and addressed.

2. The cloning tool fails with certain items, it seems like the generic hero mask is one of those :p

Try using another one.

3. Wow. It's seems that if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all:p. Thanks, I'll try another item.

4. Ok I have tried 2 more besides the generic hero mask: (2) Warrior Princess Helmet (3) Heavyweight Mask. Still the same result. Has anyone had any success with a specific mask, helmet, or hat, other than these?

5. try using "cf_hat_bathtowel" if it doesnt work then you are prob doing something wrong

6. Yeah it didn't work again. If possible can you provide a screenshot of how you are entering the "bathtowel" into the Clone Tool, via the Cmd prompt? I just want to see if I am entering things in wrong or not. No rush.

UPDATE: I'm a block head. I was not using the revised version of the Clone Tool. Once I swapped the old with the new, it worked first try. Sorry for continuing to prove that I'm a Noob:confused::D.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  7. Lol you welcome xd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice