Saving problem

Hello. I'm in need of any suggestions/help to fix a problem I'm having with my game. Recently, I installed the gang customization enhancement mod and noticed my game was having issues that it didn't before. I don't intend to sound like I'm blaming the mod. Anyways, I uninstalled the mod and was still having issues. The first issues I noticed was my game soft locking when I went to call in a vehicle or my game soft locking in the gang customization section of the gateway. So today, I uninstalled every mod I had, uninstalled the game completely and reinstalled the game and some of the mods I knew weren't the cause of the issue. I discovered today that my game would crash at any auto saving it needed to do. Is there any way to fix this?

Edit: my problem has been solved!

Last edited:
Hello. I'm in need of any suggestions/help to fix a problem I'm having with my game. Recently, I installed the gang customization enhancement mod and noticed my game was having issues that it didn't before. I don't intend to sound like I'm blaming the mod. Anyways, I uninstalled the mod and was still having issues. The first issues I noticed was my game soft locking when I went to call in a vehicle or my game soft locking in the gang customization section of the gateway. So today, I uninstalled every mod I had, uninstalled the game completely and reinstalled the game and some of the mods I knew weren't the cause of the issue. I discovered today that my game would crash at any auto saving it needed to do. Is there any way to fix this?

Edit: my problem has been solved!
Hi how did you fix it ? I have same problem...

Hi how did you fix it ? I have same problem...
What I did was manually uninstalled the game by completely clearing out the directory and unsubbing from workshop mods. I finally uninstalled the game after that then reinstalled it for a fresh directory. I then just started a new save.

It's a bit annoying though, because having to reinstall mods takes time, but it was worth it in the end. I hope this helps you too.

What I did was manually uninstalled the game by completely clearing out the directory and unsubbing from workshop mods. I finally uninstalled the game after that then reinstalled it for a fresh directory. I then just started a new save.

It's a bit annoying though, because having to reinstall mods takes time, but it was worth it in the end. I hope this helps you too.
ok thnx man i give it try

Back