Savegame Issue, Game only reads autosaves

I was using a few mods I made with GotR (I was trying to re-add the Vice Kings decals to the Stiletto) and after I was done and I tried to restore it back to how I had it, but now my game won't read my manual saves, only my autosaves. I already tried removing all the mods I had and trying a fresh install of GotR but that didn't help.
Most of my mods are just .cvtf files and a few mods like one that adds the original sr1 mcmanus alongside the sr2 mcmanus2010 and a few other mods that never gave me any trouble, and I suppouse that it shouldn't read that much for porcentage completed, right?

Attachments

• glitch.jpg
    glitch.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
If you used sr1 and sr2 snipers mod.. then that might cause the save file, i got the same issue when i used to add an extra weapon

If you used sr1 and sr2 snipers mod.. then that might cause the save file, i got the same issue when i used to add an extra weapon
But I tried reinstalling the game with GotR and no mods and the problem was still there, even after removing all the weapon related mods the game still won't let me load my manual saves

In other case, you can always test it by downloading this save file
My game does read that file.... Do you think my manual save got corrupted? Should I start the game all over? because saving manually from my autosave generates the new save in the files but it still doesn't show up.

My game does read that file.... Do you think my manual save got corrupted? Should I start the game all over? because saving manually from my autosave generates the new save in the files but it still doesn't show up.
Yeah its corrupted.. that why i always test by creating a new save file before to see if is corrupted or not. And guess you have to start all over again.. unless you download the save file

Yeah its corrupted.. that why i always test by creating a new save file before to see if is corrupted or not. And guess you have to start all over again.. unless you download the save file
Nope, I'll have to start over again...
Good thing I only had, like, 3% of the game done, but now I have to do all the Mayhem activities from the nuclear plant, all the fight club levels from the prison and all the demo derby levels.
Thanks for the help, pal.

Back