Save Editor / New Game + functionality for SR 2022?

Hi All.

I remember in the old SRTT game someone had made a save editor. It included a new game + button. Basically it did for SRTT what comes with games like Mass Effect out of the box - you can restart the storyline and all the relevant missions, but keep your character, its traits, purchases, etc. I'd like to be able to do that again; keep the boss design, current clothing and body attributes, weapons, cars, upgrades, challenge status, etc. Just reset the city so you go through all the missions again, and also reset the enterprise map so that you go through the normal storyline experience as per normal, just with a bit of a boost from having played through at least once.

I've found the save game folder (C:\<Epic Games Library>\SaintsRow\sr5\-cloudfolder\saves\SR) and the saves are all there, but they are paired *.met_pc and *.sf_pc files. The second one is the one with all the info in it (the other looks like a header) but without some tools, I have no hope of editing it successfully.

Anyone have any idea how to deconstruct these files? If we can get the format mastered, it may be possible to create an editor...

This definitely caught my eye. What got me interested in wanting to do save editing was that in the accessibility settings there's a slider for the vehicle speed limit (defaults to 100), so if people want slower cars they can do that. But what I was curious about was if it's possible to increase it past 100, and if it would make cars faster. Especially since cars are really slow and I wanted to have more realistic top speeds.

Back