SPOILERS Saints Row........

Title looks like this is going to be another complaint thread. Its not. This is merely just things I've seen/messed with/or thought about while playing.
Going to just lay it all out for a read. Just opinions and Ideas I want to share. (I will not include anything about bugs or crashing etc as that most likely will be fixed in patches over the course of months)
[Here goes..(Numbered List form, in no order of importance)]

{Some cool parts}:
1. The updated player body model. At least as far as feminine goes is way better in aspects than previous titles. The breasts could use some work if im honest.
2. Graphics as a whole are gorgeous especially at max with the addition of ReShade for that added sharpening and color tweaking
3. The Vehicle customization being a bit more in depth is a welcome addition
4. The Lighting is awesome which will make screenshots that much more awesome when you get to set up shots in difference areas.

{Ideas on some things}:
[1.] Materials..Like every other game that has promo'd the addition of animated materials/skin overlays. They completely cover the entire piece. Where as everyone usually wants them to be per section of the piece. Ex: The better way would have been if we could have chosen a material per clothing color slot | per vehicle paint/trim slot
[2.] Metallic/Gloss sliders are on vehicles even hair but not carried over to clothing.
[3.] Multiple items in game have Neon/Glowing/Light up parts that are SET colors. (Idols vehicles, Few customization options on other vehicles. One weapon that I know of. Wheels) These really should be updated at a later time so that those areas can be color changed to add just that small aspect that would make those items that much better in game.
[4.] Set outfits during cutscenes removes an aspect thats been in every saints row game before it. The ability to create an outfit outside of the mission to SEE it in the cutscene.
[5.] The new audio for the following: The swish when walking | The woosh when jumping | Cartoon punch when melee. All need toggles in Audio menu in the pause menu.

{Additions | Wether that be in DLC/Mods/Thrown in an update}:
[1.] Leather and Lace lost some stock since we last went. 1 G-String? In a Saints Row title.....And no Pasties (The Emoji covers don't count before that comes up) SR2 had like 3-4 G-strings multiple thongs and Pasties. As did SRTT and SRIV. Leather and Lace was an actual Lingerie/Biker store.
[2.] The return of some older Saints Row weapons. GDHC 50 | T3k Urban Etc Temp weapons added to weapon cache.
[3.] Physics. For Clothing and body.
[4.] Walking styles return.
[5.] The body paint that the Idols rock availible to player. As well as its glowing version (Color changable)
[6.] An in-game Photomode

Going to start with that, Might add to it more...........

Back