Saints Row: the Third - RGB Editor

I made this for converting back and forth 8-bit RGB to Arithmetic RGB for use in the color tables.
To load up a color just paste the piece in the text-area and push the "Code to sliders" button.
Now you can view and edit the color.

To put a color into the code needed in the LUA's again just push the "Sliders to code" button.
Download here: http://gc-modding.googlecode.com/files/GameplayCrush.SR3.RGB.Editor.zip

Please note, ingame shaders, vertex colors etc. do affect the actual ingame brightness and/or tinting.
For clothes you might wanna make the colors pretty dark. for Cars you might want to make them pretty strong.

If I get the time (and learn a little bit of information I don't quite yet know all of), I'll make a formula for what values to change to get the appropriate and most accurate portrayal of the desired color.

But, if someone else already knows how, and can, don't let me stop ya.

If I get the time (and learn a little bit of information I don't quite yet know all of), I'll make a formula for what values to change to get the appropriate and most accurate portrayal of the desired color.

But, if someone else already knows how, and can, don't let me stop ya.
Its diffrent with every single Item, but the shade of the color you load up should tell you enough about how dark/light it should be

Back