Saints Row: The Third Full Package and Saints Row 2 in Humble Bundle

Oh wow, I'm gonna skip Riptide but I'm gonna get the dlcs for SR3. Wow.

Forgot to say, thanks DeepSilver!

I recall hearing that, somehow, buying The Full Package through this automatically qualifies you for $5 off SR4 if you buy on Amazon. I personally got the promo for my purchase of base SR3 over a year ago, which would be awesome if I didn't already have it preordered on Steam itself

For those who don't own Saints Row: The Third or Saints Row 2 on Steam yet - there's a new Humble Bundle with both games. You can pay $5.29 and receive the Saints Row: The Third Full Package.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Oh, and there's Dead Island also.
Don't forget Sacred 2 Gold as well.

It's a really good game if you like Diablo-likes.

I recall hearing that, somehow, buying The Full Package through this automatically qualifies you for $5 off SR4 if you buy on Amazon. I personally got the promo for my purchase of base SR3 over a year ago, which would be awesome if I didn't already have it preordered on Steam itself
If you own SR3, you get 10% off SR4 when you pre-order through Steam.

Good looking out, alerting us to this. I already had most of the games except Riptide, but Risen 2 and Sacred 2 are both worth it.

rather sweet offer... but in didnt interested not in Risen 2 not in sacred gold... other games i already own... but for someone it can be good offer to come to leagl versions from pirated ones xD

Man, this bundle... Finally getting Saints 2 on PC is fantastic. Giving someone the SR3 DLC, though, felt like giving them gonorrhea with their gift. Dead Island was an abomination.

I don't understand why Dead Island Riptide requires such a massive donation... but clearly it wasn't as successful as they thought it would be.

It was released weeks 14 weeks ago. Given that it's basically a new title, $25 isn't a bad ask, really, given that the game was on sale for merely five under that during the Steam Summer Getaway sale.

And, well, given that the first game was a heaping pile, I wouldn't be surprised if it bombed.

I thoroughly enjoyed both Dead Island games.

Back