Saints Row The Third Crashing All The Time

I really want to know HOW TO DISABLE THE STEAM OVERLAY? there's only two files named steam_api.dll ,and Steamclient.dll, can anybody tell me how to deal with them? manually
Right click on Saints Row The Third under you steam games menu, then click properties, then you should see a a toggle option by the name of "Enable Steam Community In-Game" under General, toggle it off.

OMG, but unfortunatelly I'am using a pirate edition of this game, I've tried but it won't work on steam in fact there isn't this kind of option you know. Still thanks for helpling me!
our pirate games always crashed and crashed so many times, that with a 1920x1080 powerful PC, I can only make the game in 720x480 to prevent the goddamned crashes! fuck the pirate people, and I don't know whether you formal games has that frequently crashes? Nowadays I am really about to buy a trua formal game but here in Tianjin City it's not so easy as yours to get it.

OMG, but unfortunatelly I'am using a pirate edition of this game, I've tried but it won't work on steam in fact there isn't this kind of option you know. Still thanks for helpling me!
our pirate games always crashed and crashed so many times, that with a 1920x1080 powerful PC, I can only make the game in 720x480 to prevent the goddamned crashes! fuck the pirate people, and I don't know whether you formal games has that frequently crashes? Nowadays I am really about to buy a trua formal game but here in Tianjin City it's not so easy as yours to get it.
We've heard every reason under the sun, however, none of them are good enough to justify piracy.

Good bye.

Sorry in advance for the necro, but I'm kind of curious as to how I would go about limiting SR3 to 2 cores on my quad core processor.

Unfortunately it's doing the same thing with me. I get the lovely message 'Saints Row the Third has encountered an error' from windows and causes it to close. This usually happens whenever I am doing the gang fighting challenge. Any help would be very appreciated.

Back