Saints Row/Street fighters?

MisterDCT

Banned
Hey there !
I dont know if maybe my idea is be a strange one, possible or not, but here is a little request for you Mod guys... okey, we all know the saints love guns... but LETS DO IT THE OLD SCHOOL WAY!...
My idea is a mod of the Fight Club, when you have to fight in the Prison and in the Ultor Dome. But what about a fight club against other Gang Members?
I dont know if it will be possible to put a Fight Club zone within each gang member territory (The Samedi, The Brotherhood..) or if simply replace the Fight Club Guys with members of the other Gangs, who will of course have some CRAZY STRENGTH !...
This will give a new experience to the mods, if possible. And in the 6th Level of each... you have to meet THEIR BOSS!!! :p..
So , since its possible to play with Shaundi, or Pierce, or Gat (even tho its limited cuz you cant change their clothes and all that) will it be possible to change the players of the Fight Club?
I let you all think about it. and i hope that your Mod Guys gonna say that my idea is DOPE !

Last edited:
User has been warned for this post. Don't act like a dick to other forumers for pointing out our rules
okey... so that means you act like i was use to be on forums, AND you dont gives a flying fawk about what i've written...
OKEY !

see ya later mate, have a nice day

Bleeeh... rules rules rules...yeah i get it, i will rectified my post. we cool guys?

Back