SPOILERS Saints Row IV- The Story Behind (??)

San Hol

Banned
FIRST i will ADVICE that this Thread Contains Spoilers (not sure),i know it looks like im crazy,but ready and you are Welcome...
well another day i was searching for for Aliens and UFO´s in Wikipedia just for fun,so i noticed that the alien race Known as "Reptilians" the famous Humanoid Lizards (Argonians for T.E.S lovers) have similarities with the Alien race present in Saints Row IV the Zinyak, and EVEN WITH THE STORY OF THE GAME!

"but how and why??" well first read this please, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians
well, and a theory about "the Reptilian´s controlling the Humanity and putting us in a coma state in a Matrix style virtual reality" (can be read here http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilianos)
also exists.
Well for me it looks like Saints Row IV story (the parts we know at this moment...)
There´s a Movie Named "They Live" that you can find in youtube that have Similarities with Saints Row IV story and the Crazy Reptilians Theory.
I Know its crazy but makes sense for me, and a Wild thing i would like to say is that,in the videos of SR4, Johhny Gat said something shocking before his Death and Shaundi, communicates the Boss That the thing he said and its something about "killing ********" they censored cuz its a game spoiler ,i think its something with the Reptilians Living Among Us theory i think that boss is a Alien and Dont know (LOL)...well if this is a spoiler and im right about the game i well will want to be gifted with a Ferrari For being a Prophet! well please guys think about it......:D

I kinda figured that Saints Row 4 would take a Matrix meets They Live approach when I saw the trailers and the gameplay footage. Ah, John Carpenter's They Live, an underrated classic if I've ever heard of one. Plus, to add to the hysteria of having They Live elements, watch this:
The cops look normal at first, but at around 2:40 into the vid, Volition shows off the main enemies of 4, what at first looks like Steelport's "finest" in the simulation, but they change into their true form, the Zinyak soldiers. I don't think anyone who is anticipating or hating on this game fully appreciates the inspiration that Volition took from John Carpenter's They Live, while everyone keeps mentioning the Matrix-inspired aspects. Thank you for pointing this one out.

Well im noting talking about "They Live" Movie so Much i talking about the Conspiracy Theory Of the Reptilians... for me Saints row IV looks like:
the aliens show up their real faces "like in They Live",put people on coma state Matrix Reality and Governate the world for their lizard people,thats what i think bout saints row IV

as YOu knOw the theory says that Great Leaders Like BARACK OBAMA and other Big Bosses of Humanity are Shapeshifiting Lizard Aliens who governate the world.............o_O
and also ILUMINATI are inside this theory...o_O

Well im noting talking about "They Live" Movie so Much i talking about the Conspiracy Theory Of the Reptilians... for me Saints row IV looks like:
the aliens show up their real faces "like in They Live",put people on coma state Matrix Reality and Governate the world for their lizard people,thats what i think bout saints row IV

as YOu knOw the theory says that Great Leaders Like BARACK OBAMA and other Big Bosses of Humanity are Shapeshifiting Lizard Aliens who governate the world.............o_O
and also ILUMINATI are inside this theory...o_O

Yeah I have read pretty extensively into that actually, pretty interesting but obviously to insane to be true. Now the Illuminati can be real but probably not all of it, there are secret so societies in this country for the rich and powerful though, that kinda is believable.

Back