SPOILERS Saints Row IV -many new Bonuses

Is everyone going to make Past Gangs Spawning now?

Wishing you luck though with that many stuff to port/remodel. Especially with the memory limits as they are currently without the mod patch.

Most of stuff you've listed is impossible either because of lack of tools or engine limits. Perhaps we'll get rid of those engine limits once the final Volition's modding patch is out but I don't think there will be a way to create new missions, at least not in this decade. Bringing back fighting styles is something we only can dream of. Putting NPC outfits on the player is possible but it's extremely buggy (especially with female characters) + you'd have to make DLC homies outfits unlock only for people who own it. We can't create new cars nor NPC models. And there's plenty of mods which make gangs spawn on the street already.
EDIT: I'm also wondering what kind of bonuses you're going to add to achieve 555+ amount, there's very few bonus types in the game.

Last edited:
wink.jpg

hmmm ... ok ... sounds really good. but i can´t see or find a downloadable file. so i think it is a great joke. or have anybody the mod?

hmmm ... ok ... sounds really good. but i can´t see or find a downloadable file. so i think it is a great joke. or have anybody the mod?
propably a joke
no one have the downloadable file because it isn't possible to do eg: 400000 homies or something
there are limits

Back