SPOILERS Saints Row IV -many new Bonuses

Hello,My Friend ,I want to introduce you to my first mod FOR Saints Row IV but cool mod, it is still in development but before you download it.
It Mod is a Global (it is compatible with Sandbox+ by IdolNinja,additional cheats By IdolNinja..and more)

---------------------------------------------------New Costumes and outfits----------------------------------------------
-outfits homies ,All(Super.50's, white house, from the beginning of the operation, and more.)+DLC
-Elite S.T.A.G (Cyris Armor)+Cyris Mask
Cyris 50's Outfit
Cyris Terrorist Outfit
S.W.A.T Costume (From SR:TT)+Saints S.W.A.T
Terrorist Outfit
New Police Costume
50's Cop Costume
Ultor Masaco Oufit
Decker's Outfit's
MorningStar's Outfist's
Luchador's Oufist's
Brotherhood's Outfit's
Ronin's Outfit's
Son Of Samedi Outfit's
Vice King's Outfit's
Warden's Costune (all color's)
Super Powered Alien Costume
Tanya Costume
Jylius Outfit
Maero Oufit
Jynichi Outfit
MR.Sanhay outfit
And 3000+ Outfit ,and 3000+ costumes
--------------------------------------------------------------------Car and more-------------------------------------------
500+ New car,and more
--------------------------------------------------------------Homies----------------------------------------
1000+ new homies
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------Weapon----------------------------------------------------
250+NEW weapon skins
350+-new weapon
----------------------------------------------------Now Walk through the city----------------------------
Vice King's
Decker's
Luchador's
MorningStar's
Son's Of Samedi
Brotherhood's
Ronin's
S.T.A.G
S.W.A.T (SR TT)
Biker gand
Ultor Masako
Zin Attack mascot (+costume)
---------------------------------------------New Missions--------------------------------------------------
200+mission's

-----------------------------New In Store-------------------------------------------------------------------
fighting style - You will be able to change the style of combat in plastic surgery(From SR2)
The history of the development of the modification - collect them all and get the monstertruck Maero
anti-virus- all viruses are to be killed would have 25% less Health
Ultor protection - you can eliminating the notoriety faster by 35%
and 555+ bonuses in store
--------------------------------------------------possible bugs----------------------------------------------
Sometimes the game may freeze on the last mission and droop in 10 seconds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To find out more please comment

Last edited:
Wow this sounds amazing can't wait to download it when you release it to the public in not sure if you did put the file out already im writing this on my phone so I'll check when I'm back on my laptop but this sounds like a amazing mod still

Wow this sounds amazing can't wait to download it when you release it to the public in not sure if you did put the file out already im writing this on my phone so I'll check when I'm back on my laptop but this sounds like a amazing mod still
will be available for download - April 3

It's safe to assume that this is just a concept for a mod. Since the full modding patch and SDK haven't been released and all of the stuff listed here such as the different combat styles, over 200 side missions, more clothes based off of NPC outfits and the whopping 350 guns are currently impossible without said tools that remove the horrifying amount of hard-coding and memory limits so low they can roast a rotisserie chicken at the Earth's core. The most we can do without the fabled and mysterious patch is replace currently existing clothes and in the case for weapons add only a few more guns before the game decides goes nuts and crash. (For example the weapon mod made by Shitface and Fan Of Saints adds in about a dozen new guns, but most of them re-use existing models due to the strict memory limits)

Last edited:
It's safe to assume that this is just a concept for a mod. Since the full modding patch and SDK haven't been released and all of the stuff listed here such as the different combat styles, over 200 side missions, more clothes based off of NPC outfits and the whopping 350 guns are currently impossible without said tools that remove the horrifying amount of hard-coding and memory limits so low they can roast a rotisserie chicken at the Earth's core. The most we can do without the fabled and mysterious patch is replace currently existing clothes and in the case for weapons add only a few more guns before the game decides goes nuts and crash. (For example the weapon mod made by Shitface and Fan Of Saints adds in about a dozen new guns, but most of them re-use existing models due to the strict memory limits)
Everything will be much better with the modding patch and the SDK, when it's out .

1000 Homie?
Original Homies will be hidden because SRIV have 27 homie
Hoeward's New Homies mod have 35 entire in Homies.XTBL

Back