Saints row II is so good game, but...

The Xbox version for me is more laggy and buggy than the unpatched version of the PC port. I would go as far as to say that it is almost unplayable at this point. I need someone to bring out a patch for the Xbox version as well as the PC version. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything but I just get the same unstable mess that I got to begin with. It's not like it is a problem with a disc or anything as it is the digital copy. SR1, 3 and 4 all work fine but 2 seems to be a massive problem for me. It's made even more sour by the fact that it is my favourite to play and could play it for hours at a time yet it has been render so unplayable that I can't stand playing it for 10 minutes. I hope there is an update, patch or something that can be done so I can start playing it again.

The Xbox version for me is more laggy and buggy than the unpatched version of the PC port. I would go as far as to say that it is almost unplayable at this point. I need someone to bring out a patch for the Xbox version as well as the PC version. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything but I just get the same unstable mess that I got to begin with. It's not like it is a problem with a disc or anything as it is the digital copy. SR1, 3 and 4 all work fine but 2 seems to be a massive problem for me. It's made even more sour by the fact that it is my favourite to play and could play it for hours at a time yet it has been render so unplayable that I can't stand playing it for 10 minutes. I hope there is an update, patch or something that can be done so I can start playing it again.
I believe the Xbox version lags because of ragdolls interacting with water, it really lags out the game, especially on the first mission.

I believe the Xbox version lags because of ragdolls interacting with water, it really lags out the game, especially on the first mission.
No, I mean the entire game is now bugged out and has been for a while now. I should have said something sooner to someone but with my recent-ish purchase and play sessions of the more stable PC version, I haven't really thought about it as much. I have had like 8 or 9 years at least of playing the Xbox version with no problems. That's on my various classic 360s I have had and pretty much whenever it became available on Xbox One until earlier this year when it became really bugged out and barely playable. I've had a long time of playing the game with no issues and yet now it has problems now? On the digital copy too. It's inconceivable to pin this on some water physics problem. I think the more likely scenario is that some update or something like that has corrupted some part of my game and now it cursed to be like this until there is another update to fix it. I don't think that will be happening very soon though. I guess I'll just have to make do with the PC version and hope the patch comes soon to make that version of the game more stable and similar to the normal functioning console version.

Back