Saints Row 4 frag grenade.

Is there anyway to bring back frag grenade for my homies to use? Now that npcs can freely throw grenades unlike Saints Row The Third, I want to equip my homies with some off hand grenades so they can defend themselves better against the enemies. Anybody have any ideas?

Is there anyway to bring back frag grenade for my homies to use? Now that npcs can freely throw grenades unlike Saints Row The Third, I want to equip my homies with some off hand grenades so they can defend themselves better against the enemies. Anybody have any ideas?
You can just switch explosion for suppression grenades, like I did in my disintegrating grenades for the aliens add-on for Expanded Arsenal Mod.
Bringing back SR:TT model should be very easy too, I might do this for you if you want. ;)

You can just switch explosion for suppression grenades, like I did in my disintegrating grenades for the aliens add-on for Expanded Arsenal Mod.
Bringing back SR:TT model should be very easy too, I might do this for you if you want. ;)

I can't give you back anything at all besides free hugs. I would love to see the mod! And about your mod there is something wrong when I extracted it. It gives me error every time but according to order users, they don't seem to have this issue.

Back