Saints Row (2022) Gameplay Issues

Maybe its just me, but I am having a lot of random things happening in my first playthrough 🤔

List of Things
---------------------------
~ I cannot unequip weapons from my inventory (maybe I am just dumb and don't know how to remove them)

~ When I go to the clothing store it randomly equips something I didn't buy and I guess I own it while not owning it lol

~ Weapon/ outfit customization color keeps resetting to default colors, and I have to remember how I set them up each time 😭

~ Is there supposed to be no music during combat? I mean it comes at level 3 but its just a bit awkward fighting in silence

~ When you equip underwear (lower) on a male character the underwear (upper) appears and vise versa, so you need to keep forcing nudity in order to use only the boxers without the top... Its super annoying.

~ When opening the map, a lot of the time my character location isn't appearing... Also when a Saint drops off a car for me... They do not show on the mini-map so I have no idea where they parked the car.... Which is super annoying because why call for a car when you cant even find it 🤦‍♂️

~ Pacifist mode (when doing certain actions) ,my characters actions lock and I cannot do anything... Can't attack, change weapons, jump do finishers... I have to waste time and hard restart my game or else I won't be able to do anything, made some missions tedious because I had to restart them.

Am I the only one experiencing these things? I am really enjoying the game so far, but these things are kind of bothering me. I know games on release aren't perfect, but these things are super annoying especially the weapon equips because they always change your weapons during specific Side Hustles or quests and I am stuck with the weapons in my inventory and its just slowing down my speed to scroll through them (I am aware I can press G to open the wheel, but I prefer to just scroll in most cases)...

These aren't all of them, but what I have encountered so far.

Last edited:
Hey!

No, you're not alone. I've encountered similar bugs (like the clothing one and colors (but for cars)). The game really needs some polishing, but aye, welcome to 2022 where studios don't care about making a good game anymore 🤷

Hey!

No, you're not alone. I've encountered similar bugs (like the clothing one and colors (but for cars)). The game really needs some polishing, but aye, welcome to 2022 where studios don't care about making a good game anymore 🤷
I just kind of gave up on customization for weapons right now, also yea I forgot about the cars, some of mine revert which is annoying... The game so far is not bad, but these few things are breaking it for me.... Fingers crossed they will address some of these things in updates... People have been comparing the bugs to cyberpunk level of bugs

So far for me one gun reverted back to default, and an Attrazione I had fully customized reverted back to a preset when I hovered over it, but then the preset stayed equipped in the preview and I had to redo the car. I wish there was an option to make our own presets for cars, gun, and especially outfits, so we can quickly switch between them.

So far for me one gun reverted back to default, and an Attrazione I had fully customized reverted back to a preset when I hovered over it, but then the preset stayed equipped in the preview and I had to redo the car. I wish there was an option to make our own presets for cars, gun, and especially outfits, so we can quickly switch between them.
I was also thinking the same thing... It would be great if we could save presets >.>

Once I am finished with the game, these shortcomings will definitely be brought up in my review. For all the things I love about the game, there is something that I dislike or am disappointed by. I hope those things can be addressed in a sequel or even future updates.

Sequel about reboot SRR2 ?? Nope seeing how Volition got into trouble now with the community i think they should take care of this problem first

Once I am finished with the game, these shortcomings will definitely be brought up in my review. For all the things I love about the game, there is something that I dislike or am disappointed by. I hope those things can be addressed in a sequel or even future updates.
I really hope we get some updates to this game soon especially being able to unequip weapons for starters lol ...

If there’s gonna be a sequel. I’m worried about the company now.
Sadly I don't think they will do a Sequel, because so far this game hasn't been received well at all

man, I can't even complete the game 100% now. Can't unlock the final venture because it didn't read one of the missions complete and can't complete a challenge because a key component(being vague about this because spoilers) is missing.

Back