Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Monopoly

!!! This is for my own free time only !!!
!!! I have no intent of actually creating this !!!
!!! This item will never exist or be sold, unless it becomes an official boardgame made by Monopoly & Volition !!!

Monopoly Board Saints Row 2.png

Monopoly Board Saints Row 2 V2.png

Player Pieces:
IMG_20220511_132101.jpg
Thompson, Atlasbreaker, Exec Yacht, Kenshin, Snipes 57, Shark

Activity Cards:
Card Activity Back.pngCard Activity Crowd Control.pngCard Activity Demo Derby.pngCard Activity Fight Club.pngCard Activity Heli Assault.pngCard Activity Insurance Fraud.pngCard Activity Mayhem.pngCard Activity Septic Avenger.png

Channel 6/Community Chest:
Card Channel 6 News Back.pngCard Channel 6 News Activity.pngCard Channel 6 News Atlasbreakers.pngCard Channel 6 News Bail Paid.pngCard Channel 6 News Bank Error.pngCard Channel 6 News Bonus.pngCard Channel 6 News Bribe.pngCard Channel 6 News Drive-By.pngCard Channel 6 News Go To Jail.pngCard Channel 6 News Go.pngCard Channel 6 News Good Guy.pngCard Channel 6 News Hazard Pay.pngCard Channel 6 News Life Insurance.pngCard Channel 6 News Most Wanted.pngCard Channel 6 News Repairs.pngCard Channel 6 News Rivals.pngCard Channel 6 News The Pyramid.png

Eye For An Eye/Chance:
Card Eye For An Eye Back.pngCard Eye For An Eye Activity.pngCard Eye For An Eye Bank Teller.pngCard Eye For An Eye Brotherhood HQ.pngCard Eye For An Eye Buy Jove.pngCard Eye For An Eye Cycles.pngCard Eye For An Eye Enemy.pngCard Eye For An Eye Friendly Fire.pngCard Eye For An Eye Go Back 3.pngCard Eye For An Eye Go To Jail.pngCard Eye For An Eye Go.pngCard Eye For An Eye Headquarters 1.pngCard Eye For An Eye Headquarters 2.pngCard Eye For An Eye Jail Break.pngCard Eye For An Eye Repairs.pngCard Eye For An Eye Utility.pngCard Eye For An Eye Zombie Leader.png

This is all I have on the game so far, when I have some free time, I'll continue working on it.

Last edited:
That looks pretty sick, I especially like that you grouped up the stores together in a way that makes sense.
The corner squares could also be replaced tho, they look kinda jarring next to the rest, especially since SR2 has stuff that could illustrate all of these squares. But it's already pretty nice.

Would also love to see how you would replace tokens, I feel like the car would have to be a Raycaster, but maybe that's just me.

That looks pretty sick, I especially like that you grouped up the stores together in a way that makes sense.
The corner squares could also be replaced tho, they look kinda jarring next to the rest, especially since SR2 has stuff that could illustrate all of these squares. But it's already pretty nice.

Would also love to see how you would replace tokens, I feel like the car would have to be a Raycaster, but maybe that's just me.
Unfortunately, I don't have a 3d printer or anything like that, so I used pre-existing Monopoly pieces. I'll post them above.

Spot on for the tokens! These work so well for this game. Cards are pretty cool, reading the text on some of these actually made me smile. Having a different character on each one would be more interesting I think, but it would require a lot more work, and wouldn't really fit the "channel 6" and "eye for an eye" themes, so I can see why you didn't go for it.

Jail time could be a picture of an inmate holding the bars of his cell, "GO TO JAIL" could be replaced with "YOU'RE BUSTED!" and have the picture of a cop aiming a gun or taser, free parking could just be a classic SR car on a parking spot, and you could also replace "GO" with "NEW GAME" and "salary" with "income from your territories".

Jail time could be a picture of an inmate holding the bars of his cell, "GO TO JAIL" could be replaced with "YOU'RE BUSTED!" and have the picture of a cop aiming a gun or taser, free parking could just be a classic SR car on a parking spot, and you could also replace "GO" with "NEW GAME" and "salary" with "income from your territories".
Will definitely be implementing those asap.

But as you maintain all your properties from the previous round, I may replace "Go" with "Save Game" instead of "New Game".

Updated Board:
Go = Save Game
Jail = Stilwater Penitentiary
Free Parking = Parked Hammerhead
Go To Jail = You're Busted

I feel like the "Activity" Squares are a little out of place...

I was wondering if there was a way I could include them on the natural board layout without replacing any of the normal squares...

Anyone have any ideas?

Board Update:
Monopoly Board Saints Row 2 V2.png
Made the optional Activity squares less prominent and fit into the main route.

I prefer this design, but I'd still like to know which you think is better.

1st design:
Land on Activity Square instead of the default square, and miss the penalty or reward.

2nd design:
Land on the default square and receive the penalty or reward, then the Activity is optional.

Back