Saints Row 2 MOD Manager

I frequently need to generate a patch.vpp_pc file. And I had been performed its work in a batch file until now.
However, if I add a new mod or change the name of the mod there is necessary to rewrite the batch file. So I made an application that manage the mod and generate new patch.vpp_pc file.

SR2ModManagerFolderImage.jpg

SR2ModManager206.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------
FileName: SR2ModManager_v2.07.zip
FileSize: 389 KB (398,510 bytes)
ModifiedDate: 2020-11-22T16:17:46+09:00
MD5: 2e5e2dbb05760513a790b5502a206f7c
SHA1: db5799ab703cee9c31fb7bd632d0112203ec867c

Version 2.07
Fixed a bug that the original patch.vpp_pc file was not copied automatically.

-----------------------------------------------------
Ver1.002 is posted as a 32bit legacy console application, but if you are using a 64bit OS, I recommend using the latest version.

Attachments

• SR2ModManager_Manual_v1.002.pdf
    143.8 KB · Views: 1,566
  • sourcecode_v1.002.rar
    46.5 KB · Views: 749
  • SR2ModManager_v1.002.rar
    508.9 KB · Views: 1,663
  • SR2ModManager_v2.06.zip
    388.7 KB · Views: 528
  • SR2ModManager_v2.07.zip
    389.2 KB · Views: 1,956
Last edited:
This tool will come in handy thank you.

Hello. I tried to use your texture pack and this tool. I put the mod in the mods folder and I copied the patch.vpp_pc file from my game folder into the patch.vpp_pc_original folder as your instructions said. The manager appears to work, but no new patch.vpp_pc file shows up in my SR2 folder. Pictures below of manager and ini file.

67zLgi4.png

Hello. I tried to use your texture pack and this tool. I put the mod in the mods folder and I copied the patch.vpp_pc file from my game folder into the patch.vpp_pc_original folder as your instructions said. The manager appears to work, but no new patch.vpp_pc file shows up in my SR2 folder. Pictures below of manager and ini file.

67zLgi4.png
Automatic copying to SR2 installation folder does not work due to access rights problem.
Is the patch.vpp_pc file created in a folder with SR2ModManager.exe?
If so, please manually copy that file to SR2 installation folder.

Now I'm developing a new version of SR2Mod Manager.
Improvement of UI is the main, and what you can do is the same as the current version.

Hello, is this tool compatible with GOTR? I know you can do a messy patch in the GOTR bat but I just want to be sure it is possible. Thank you in advance. :)

Last edited:
Hello, is this tool compatible with GOTR? I know you can do a messy patch in the GOTR bat but I just want to be sure it is possible. Thank you in advance. :)

This tool is compatible with GOTR. It is possible to add MOD to the patch.vpp_pc file generated by GOTR. However, the mod added by GOTR cannot be deleted by this tool.

Last edited:
I'd just like to say thanks for making this mod loader.
It's been such a great tool for testing new mods, the priority loading is superb. I wish I knew it existed much earlier.

Back