Saints Row 2 MOD Manager

Discussion in 'Tool Releases' started by Masamaru, Feb 12, 2016.

1. pgfolder.jpg

appwindow.jpg

I frequently need to generate a patch.vpp_pc file. And I had been performed its work in a batch file until now. However, if I add a new MOD or change the name of the MOD there is necessary to rewrite the batch file. So I made an application that manage the MOD and generate new patch.vpp_pc file.

SR2ModManager_v2.01.zip
    FileSize: 536 KB (549,697 bytes)
    MD5: c0a63d147ee806f4dcc188b9b6ad30ff
    SHA1: 294d00e5989aed28f5aa82dd275b5723954f8d7c

Please wait for a while for the application manual. I think it can be used without it.

What's new in this version.
    I wrote a compression and decompression library for Saints Row2 vpp_pc files.
    This eliminates the need to call external tools.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  2. This tool will come in handy thank you.

3. Hello. I tried to use your texture pack and this tool. I put the mod in the mods folder and I copied the patch.vpp_pc file from my game folder into the patch.vpp_pc_original folder as your instructions said. The manager appears to work, but no new patch.vpp_pc file shows up in my SR2 folder. Pictures below of manager and ini file.

[​IMG]

4. Automatic copying to SR2 installation folder does not work due to access rights problem.
    Is the patch.vpp_pc file created in a folder with SR2ModManager.exe?
    If so, please manually copy that file to SR2 installation folder.

Now I'm developing a new version of SR2Mod Manager.
    Improvement of UI is the main, and what you can do is the same as the current version.

5. Version 2.01 no longer requires external tools for compression / decompression vpp_pc files.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice