Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

Screenshot_5.png

Is this how it runs on console? 'coz I never could play so smooth on PC
Need DVXK and other method to do it... People recommend better own GoG because everytimes steam get updates and SR2 didnt get a patch the game could more broken sometimes especially.. if you play Campaign there is one scene you should skip it or you might get 1 fps.. so far Orange threat,Road rage and kanto connection has issues in the steam.. some PC users has different problem (Burning down the house force me to lower all settings with lowest or i might get crashed )

Well, I really hope that patch could possibly be released till October for two reasons:
1) SR2 15th anniversary will occur in October. It will be a shame if Volition forgets about it.
2) Volition's roadmap for reboot ends in August, a year after its release. So, they would be able to send more people to finish SR2 patch when completed their work for the main game.

Well, I really hope that patch could possibly be released till October for two reasons:
1) SR2 15th anniversary will occur in October. It will be a shame if Volition forgets about it.
2) Volition's roadmap for reboot ends in August, a year after its release. So, they would be able to send more people to finish SR2 patch when completed their work for the main game.
1- It's not that they'll forget about it, it's that they will actively ignore it, just like how Rockstar ignored the 10th anniversary of GTA VCS.
2- Volition will be too busy making post launch content for Dead Island 2 and moving over to work for future projects at Gearbox to even send a single intern to finish the patch.

Back