Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

If they're still working on it how come they haven't made package/app changes to it since May 2022?
Because its a side project worked on by only a few devs (single digit) in their spare time. Main priority has always been Saints Row reboot, and considering SRR launched in a buggy state, you can assume they're busy working on fixing that one first.

Nope and I don't think they're working on it anymore
All of those"We StiLl working on it we would inform you when its done" All just lies ?? I know it they still trying to fix reboot and it is their number 1 priority even the game its flopped they cant abandon this one.

All of those"We StiLl working on it we would inform you when its done" All just lies ?? I know it they still trying to fix reboot and it is their number 1 priority even the game its flopped they cant abandon this one.

Kinda funny putting that way... Making the flopboot a priority and trying to fix it looks like trying to seal holes on a boat, but the main problem is, the "whole" boat is just the Skeleton Frame they threw in the water expecting it to float.

(Illustrative picture for guess what... Illustrative purposes)

Arviat_Qulaittuq_1995-07-02.jpg

Kinda funny putting that way... Making the flopboot a priority and trying to fix it looks like trying to seal holes on a boat, but the main problem is, the "whole" boat is just the Skeleton Frame they threw in the water expecting it to float.

(Illustrative picture for guess what... Illustrative purposes)

Arviat_Qulaittuq_1995-07-02.jpg
IKR 200 bugs and fixes and updates its gonna be beast..it turns out the game getting more bugging... Dunno if this game still alive.... But i dont think they can fix it.. i mean like yeah SRIV has been good until yeah they touch with Re-elected and you need Pre-elected to play it with stable since New ones keeps you get crashed... They also looks like make it like skeleton like you put something in the pictures lol.

Nope and I don't think they're working on it anymore
Technically "they" are. The work is just getting overshadowed by all the problem the reboot has. After all, their new releases will always be a bigger priority cause that's what they're paying them to make.

I assume now with Gearbox taking over the management, they'll get more people on the patch, but they're also going to delay it most likely. I 100% see them releasing patch alongside PS and Xbox remasters as part of reboot sequel's marketing.

That's because they're paid to make new releases which decides if they'll get to keep the lights on for next 4 years, with only small tiny tiny part of an already tiny studio actually working on the patch. Even if they weren't working on the reboot patches right now, their priority would've been the reboot's sequel.

Saints Row 2 Patch is a side project with only small amount of people working in their free time on purpose, Mike wanted it like this so the patch wouldn't become a part of publisher's bureaucracy (I mean, look what they did to SRIV's Remaster just 3 months ago, do we want SR2 to suffer the same fate?)

Back