Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

SRIV got a Remaster? I only see SRTTR on Steam and Epic Games, where's SRIVR?

SRIV got a Remaster? I only see SRTTR on Steam and Epic Games, where's SRIVR?
They ported Re-Elected to Steam which broke workshop and a ton of mods unless you revert to the modding patch, which also didn't work as intended initially.

They ported Re-Elected to Steam which broke workshop and a ton of mods unless you revert to the modding patch, which also didn't work as intended initially.
SRIV Re-Elected looks nowhere near as graphically updated as SRTT Remastered, in fact I can't even tell the difference between SRIV & SRIVR.

There's gonna be a lot of pissed people if the patch gets held back until they start the reboot sequel's marketing. I mean, if you thought people were irate now just think about that situation lol.

SRIV Re-Elected looks nowhere near as graphically updated as SRTT Remastered, in fact I can't even tell the difference between SRIV & SRIVR.
It actually looks like a standard remaster. Remasters similar to SRTT are really rare in the industry (the only other one I can think of is Mass Effect Legendary Edition) since how costly it can be to make them. Usually remasters j ust upscale a few textures, get new lighting and apply a few bugfixes and call it a day. (For example, Red Faction Guerrilla, Skyrim, Bioshock, etc.)

I wouldn't take this too seriously. Seems to be a regular Steam maintenance update rather than actually change made by the developers. It happens every once in a while

Back