SAINTS OR SINNERS-Idea for new saints row series

Not sure where to start or where to put this but i believe it applies a lot to saints row the the third the most.
Now from what i have seen since i have been here at saints row mods, everyone here in this community has something to offer. Talents,tweaks,textures. Now myself, i think my best talent so far would be the creativity for texturing. Others create programs, think of great ideas and together we make saints row better in our own way.
Now i have put this together with an idea for everyone to put in their ideas and creativity so maybe we could advance the saints row series to something more.
We work together here to create mods for saints row. Volition creates the games we mod. What if volition and the community here were to work together to create a new saints row series.
Maybe this will never happen for legal reasons or some other tecnicality but it's also a great way to vent our ideas.
So far i have been coming up with some ideas for a new series of saints row games and would like to hear some ideas from everyone else.

Lets recap a little bit for a second(no spoilers please).
From the way i see it so far the saints have went from a common gang to the whitehouse and then to hell and back literaly.
Volition has made some great advancements in the game play yet it's all based on the same city just modified.

Now here is my idea for a new game and would like to hear some input from others.

Imagine this:
The saints are all together and been through hell and back together in more sense of the words.
They crash on a new planet.
Now everyone has good days and bad days right.
On this new planet we have to rebuild.
Do we build our name as saints? Or sinners?
This world we landed on is in turmoil.
We have create and design our new saints headquarters( literaly design our own building).
But we need money for that right.
So we do secret missions for one side or the other to make money. Buy weapons with interchangable parts. You decide whats necessary for each mission. Do you want to go stealth? Have a 45 with a silencer. Or go old school and fight your way through. Or fight from a distance with a mcmanus 2015 with armor piercing rounds.
There is no right or wrong way to do the mission.
And through the game you have a level meter that doesn't just build up. It goes back and forth.
One end is a saint. The other a sinner. It changes constantly. An open world game where you run into people on the streets and perform single assasinations for them to make money.
Now some people prefer the superpowers in the game.
What if we designed a bracelet you can buy to give you temporary powers like flight and super speed to complete important missions.
This way you have the choice to complete missions with powers or old school fighting.
I figure every choice we make in life leads us in a different direction. Why not have a game that has multiple options in the story.
Saints row the third had multiple endings.
Why not have it where each choice we make in the game sends the story in a different direction.
Weapons with interchangable parts.
Like do i need a silencer,laser sight,do i need mounting brackets on my sniper rifle or a sight on my 45.
Endless options.
And in the end we have to decide which side to help.
Now as i see it, saints row has incredible potential.
But everyone has good days and bad days.
What if you just wanted to go out and start hell for fun in saints row the third? Just blow shit up right. But in this game everything you do changes the meter.
What if we created a new power( invisible)?
Greatest stealth operation ever.

Lets put together some ideas here my friends.
Build up a story. Everyone could donate an idea,texture, new weapon ideas.

hmm. I like
They crash on a new planet.
but also like "Boss wakes up after big party and realizes that everything that happend in SR IV and GOOH was just a dream." Hmmm Gangstas in Space 2? Fighting with Ultor on mars (red faction easter eggs, vehicles, characters)? Or "God will remake Earth, but he will do so at the cost of the Saints. Everyone you once knew will be gone, and they have lived totally different lives in this universe." That would be interesting. Saints Row without saints. Boss belongs to one gang but one day he saw a ghost (purple angel) on the street. Memories return. The boss is trying to find all saints members and restore their memory and rebuild the gang. Again.

"God will remake Earth, but he will do so at the cost of the Saints. Everyone you once knew will be gone, and they have lived totally different lives in this universe." That would be interesting. Saints Row without saints. Boss belongs to one gang but one day he saw a ghost (purple angel) on the street. Memories return. The boss is trying to find all saints members and restore their memory and rebuild the gang. Again.
I like that idea .

That is not a bad idea ! A grappling hook would be so much cool . Or, for the superpowers, an interesting way to toggle them, like an ultor lab .

If they added a grappling hook, ignorant people would call it a Just Cause clone

Back