Saint row 4 pierce

this little mod replaces the saint row 3 pierce with the SRIV pierce
why i did it: because when you see pierce in the call menu you see him wearing his SRIV hat in the call menu and when you watch the SRIV trailers you see pierce wearing his mission 2 outfit

Attachments

• SRIV pierce v1.0 .rar
    4.1 KB · Views: 788
Last edited:
this little mod replaces the saint row 3 pierce with the SRIV pierce
why i did it: because when you see pierce in the call menu you see him wearing his SRIV hat in the call menu and when you watch the SRIV trailers you see pierce wearing his mission 2 outfit
So is this for SRTT or SRIV?

Look on name of the forum and you'll find answer.
He did read the name of the forum, as well as this 'mods' title and description... That is why he is left with questions, as it doesn't make much sense.

"this little mod replaces the saint row 3 pierce with the SRIV pierce"
If this is saints row 4 mods, how and why are we replacing a saints row 3 character, with a saints row 4 character?
Isn't the character already a saints row 4 character since they are in the game, Saints Row:IV?

"why i did it: because when you see pierce in the call menu you see him wearing his SRIV hat in the call menu and when you watch the SRIV trailers you see pierce wearing his mission 2 outfit"
Not even sure what they are talking about here... Other than he supposedly isn't wearing the right outfit compared to Pierce's cellphone portrait...

He did read the name of the forum, as well as this 'mods' title and description... That is why he is left with questions, as it doesn't make much sense.

"this little mod replaces the saint row 3 pierce with the SRIV pierce"
If this is saints row 4 mods, how and why are we replacing a saints row 3 character, with a saints row 4 character?
Isn't the character already a saints row 4 character since they are in the game, Saints Row:IV?
When you'll call Pierce, he will arrive in his SR3 suit (unless you did his loyality mission, then he arrives in hero suit). Omar Asaad just replaced his SR3 model with White House model. It makes sense.
"why i did it: because when you see pierce in the call menu you see him wearing his SRIV hat in the call menu and when you watch the SRIV trailers you see pierce wearing his mission 2 outfit"
Not even sure what they are talking about here... Other than he supposedly isn't wearing the right outfit compared to Pierce's cellphone portrait...
03ED131D6B70CD0F1A1C32E429CA2B005786DEF0

On the picture in the phone you can see Pierce in his White House hat. Of course he doesn't arrive in it, because game uses his SR3 model. And yes, on the trailers you can see Pierce in his White House suit (BTW, Purple House is second mission in the game), so Volition decided to change his model directly before releasing the game. I'm just not sure why... :confused:

Last edited:
Pierce in his superhero gear looks like Raiden or Kung Lao from Mortal Kombat. :D
9tV9vIH.png

197px-Raidencutout_copiawildboyz-1-.png

Kunglaoalternateconcept.png

Back