Roadblocks and roadside events broken

So while playing the Remaster, I noticed the roadside events seem to be broken, they simply don't spawn at all. I'm referring to how in the original game you could sometimes see could see NPCs pulled over on the side of the road by cops or how some roads were blocked off with construction signs etc...

Also roadblocks no longer seem to spawn for both law enforcement and gangs alike.

Anyone else noticed this? I tried adding the roadblocks layouts and notoriety files from the OG game to the remaster and it just started to freeze while driving.

In the original game, roadblocks had issues with spawning that caused traffic to inexplicably turn around on roads where there was nothing blocking traffic. Maybe they "fixed" that issue by removing roadblocks altogether. Has anyone been seeing the issue where traffic turns around for no reason?

In the original game, roadblocks had issues with spawning that caused traffic to inexplicably turn around on roads where there was nothing blocking traffic. Maybe they "fixed" that issue by removing roadblocks altogether. Has anyone been seeing the issue where traffic turns around for no reason?

It happened all the time, sometimes there even was no event and traffic still turned around and crashed into eachother, even if the event only occupied one lane.

I did consider this too as a reason why it might've been removed. I just hope the actual roadblocks during notoriety get enabled again, since notoriety usually means chaos anyway.

Has anyone noticed if traffic is flowing more smoothly in the Remastered version? Is traffic still turning around at certain places when there's nothing blocking the road?
I haven't paid enough attention to that... But I can tell you if it's raining they can't drive... Like at all. You'll sit still for like 5 minutes in the rain and cars with crash and pile up and explode

I haven't paid enough attention to that... But I can tell you if it's raining they can't drive... Like at all. You'll sit still for like 5 minutes in the rain and cars with crash and pile up and explode
What do you mean "they can't drive"? You mean, all cars can't move when it's raining, or they drive badly? Either way, I'd be shocked if they didn't catch something that obvious during testing.

What do you mean "they can't drive"? You mean, all cars can't move when it's raining, or they drive badly? Either way, I'd be shocked if they didn't catch something that obvious during testing.
They are moving just the ai is worse than usual. As in like imagine a bunch of brand new drivers driving on black ice.

Back