Rifle new running animation! v.1

Discussion in 'Animations' started by TheSaintsLeader, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Hello people! My internet was down and shit, and I wanted to post this mod! Here it is- New running animation for AK-47! (v.1) (GOTR NEEDED!)

The thing is, I messed with some anim files, and figured out how to change the running animation of weapons. (Its a bit hard though, because all anims are linked).

What does it do?

• It changes your normal AK running animation to the animation it uses for McManus Sniper!

Coming up in v.2-

• Any running animation requests. (Comment below)
    • This same sniper animations for other rifles!

Installation- (GOTR NEEDED!)

Put the file in- \Saints Row 2\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE

Thanks to IdolNinja and other members for creating the awesome GOTR!

(Please tell me if it works or not. I think most of my mods don't work because I haven't learned much.)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. You should add more Animations but have multiple versions of the same file BUT with different animations for people to choose from

3. Yeah, been working on that. The AK animation is simple to modify (I feel it is simple). So I am trying to make more and add them. BTW thanks for your idea!

4. No problem :D

5. Could you Upload a Video?

6. Fun fact the McManus running animation is the sr1 running animation just recycled. All the other running animations for 2H weapons are the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice