Revy, Black Lagoon in SRTT

When i place the files in it crashes on me when i load my campaign but when i remove just this one file i get in and i see the clothes name at the shop, thing is when i move my mouse over to it, it does not show up.

When i place the files in it crashes on me when i load my campaign but when i remove just this one file i get in and i see the clothes name at the shop, thing is when i move my mouse over to it, it does not show up.
Do you have the Steam version?

Do you have the Steam version?
yes and to be specific with the file i that kept crashing me it was "Default female diffuse.str2_pc"
that was the one file i decided to keep out and it would let me continue my campaign with the clothes name in the shop but not the clothes.

Last edited:
Hi, I wanted to say the mod looks awesome, good job!
But I wanted to say that when I installed the mod for SRTT, my game went into an infinite loading screen. How can I fix this?

Hi, I wanted to say the mod looks awesome, good job!
But I wanted to say that when I installed the mod for SRTT, my game went into an infinite loading screen. How can I fix this?
Use ASM Updater
Copy the folder ASM Updater to the game directory and click on Update_ASM_Files - after ADDITION or CHANGE of a mod file.bat

Reactions: Lii
Back