1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retexturing Saints Row IV, For Dummies

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by Konrann, Aug 29, 2013.

1. AllStarGamer599

AllStarGamer599 Modding patch tester

nvm i checked update the .asm file and it worked

2. Hey I have one quick ?'s. I'm just wondering after all is said and done how do I upload it on to Steam Mod Workshop for Saint Row IV? It will be great to hear your answer soon as possible :). For now thank you.

3. every time i try to run that SR3TextureUtilities file to extract the textures it just opens then closes instantly (im running windows 10 but i dont know if thats the problem)

4. Admixon

Admixon Modding patch tester

Drag and drop cpeg file over SR3UnpackTextures.exe

5. nothing happens when i do that thanks for your help though all i get is a red circle with a line through it when i hover over the file

6. Hello everyone! I have a quick question on how do I go about at making my retextured mod a standalone mod, meaning how do I adjust my retextured suits' prices/ respect exp? It would be great hear from anyone on how to go about this? Please do note when it comes to coding and shit I am dumb as a bag of door knobs so, I hate to say it ugh, you might need slowly spoon feed me the info lol....ugh #moronofthecommunity . If you want proof of this good look my conversation with flow754 on this page of the forum: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...eal-iron-saint-armor-mk2-and-mk3.4378/page-12 .