Request: Presidential suit jacket as seperate purchase in Planet Zin

Since the default colors for the President's suit is mainly purple
with a ligt grey shirt & black tie, along with purple shoes...so far
in Planet Zin stores the "Presidential slacks" & "Presidential shoes"
were able to be altered in terms of colors...and the upper body, aka
the "Presidential suit" was never sold seperately in Zin stores to be modded
of their colors. Now, I would use IdolNinja's "vehicle customizer & wardrobe color changer" mod
...but since its files confilct with the mods I'm using the weapon fix customization mod
which includes its own "vint_doc_containers.asm_pc" file, that's mainly the reason
why the mods conflict & why my game crashes too.

So, can someone, anyone make an update to 50percentJoe's clothes for sale mod?
One that allows the President's blazer to be for sale seperately, just like the shoes
& pants were sold seperately...using the same "customization_items.xbtl"
& "customization_stores.xbtl" files.

Thank you, that is all.

Should be under SRIV forums. Open the customization_stores.xbtl file, search in the file for the term "<Name>Planet_Saints</Name>" and paste this code under <Items>

Code:
<Store_Item><Item>cm_ubdy_president_vest</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>

You need to make sure that you place this right under <Items> in this order the same or you will break the file.

Should be under SRIV forums. Open the customization_stores.xbtl file, search in the file for the term "<Name>Planet_Saints</Name>" and paste this code under <Items>

Code:
<Store_Item><Item>cm_ubdy_president_vest</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>

You need to make sure that you place this right under <Items> in this order the same or you will break the file.
Thanks. But since I dunno HOW to mod at all, what tool do I use to open up .xbtl files?

Moved to SRIV mod requests.

Notepad++.
I see, luckily Microsoft Wordpad did the same thing. Anyway, I placed
the term exactly where you told me to put it & arranged the sections of the term
in the way each term in the file is displayed. After finishing adding it & running
an in-game test, it worked. Thanks GPZ, especially for my first lesson in modding.;)

Hey I can't find the customization_stores.xbtl file. I found the customization_items.xbtl but it can't be opened by Notepad++, it says that the file is too big to be opened...Any help pls

Hey I can't find the customization_stores.xbtl file. I found the customization_items.xbtl but it can't be opened by Notepad++, it says that the file is too big to be opened...Any help pls
Try opening customization_stores.xbtl file in Microsoft Word Pad...that works. Then follow GPZ's instructions!;)

Back