[Request] NPC's Health

Hello.

Is it possible for you modders to make NPC's (Example: Pedestrians, Police and Enemy gang members) health a little bit higher than the vanilla? But... not too much like Brute or Professor Genki, just lower than their health. Because, it doesn't seems fun to beat up those mentioned NPCs a few times and they're dead. Sorry if such mod already exist... if so, please point out the location.

P.S.: Please don't change the Brute or Professor Genki health if possible, because I think they already have enough health to survive.

Thanks.

Not so hard to do, you can edit it in the spawn_info_ranks.xtbl file. If it isn't in your saints row folder, you can donwload it around here somewhere.

When done open it up with notepad. For the regular cops search for 'law rank 2'. Right under law rank 2 you find a line called 'hit points'. There is a number, thats the number of health they have, you can edit it as much as you like. You can even edit your own health in it. I made it so I die in 6 shots XD

Not so hard to do, you can edit it in the spawn_info_ranks.xtbl file. If it isn't in your saints row folder, you can donwload it around here somewhere.

When done open it up with notepad. For the regular cops search for 'law rank 2'. Right under law rank 2 you find a line called 'hit points'. There is a number, thats the number of health they have, you can edit it as much as you like. You can even edit your own health in it. I made it so I die in 6 shots XD

As much as I would love to do it myself... but, I really don't know how. Since I don't know, it's better I don't do it... I'm worried if I screw things up and turn it as a problem. Usually I would do something that're over my limit... is by watching videos, then I have confidence enough to try it. That's why I started this request thread in the first place, also thanks for replying in it... I thought there weren't anybody ever gonna bother with my thread at all.

Back