Request: Easier Challenges

Instead of kills only counting with demons, the counters will go up when you kill a husk.

I think this should have been implemented from the start personally since the end game only takes approx 5 or 6 hours. It's just a huge grind as it is. Thank you

I third this. ("Instead of kills only counting with demons, the counters will go up when you kill a husk" might be hard to code but easier challenges (longer time or less points) should be OK)

Here's a quick "easy challenges" mod. Just put it with your executable for the game. Most things now only require 1 kill, or much less time. Activities now only need to gold 1 out of 3 or however many to get the challenge.

Attachments

• sr4_5_city_challenges.xtbl
    163.7 KB · Views: 486
Here's a quick "easy challenges" mod. Just put it with your executable for the game. Most things now only require 1 kill, or much less time. Activities now only need to gold 1 out of 3 or however many to get the challenge.

Will this affect Steam achievements..?

Will this affect Steam achievements..?
The achievements should unlock, I ended up using this near the end of my challenge list to get some challenges done and still got the achievement. I'd suggest editing the xtbl with notepad and making your own personal goals for each challenge.

and if your asking if this will get you banned or something like that on steam for using it, No I don't think it will.

Back